Saturday, March 15, 2014

Centers 'O Fun!

We are so excited about our new St. Patrick's Day centers!! We couldn't wait to get them laminated and cut out so the children could use them guess what? The children were just as excited about them as we were!!

You can check this new center pack out in our TpT store here.

Here are some pictures of the new centers in action!
Up first, I Spy!

Our new favorite: Scrambled Sight Words!

Write the Room! This is always a favorite in our classrooms!

 Next, working with place value!

Roll a Leprechaun!

Secret Shamrock Numbers!

We had so much fun with these different centers, we will probably leave them out until the end of March, not just St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you! What kind of fun stuff do you have planned for your students?

2 comments:

  1. I'm finally getting around to reading/following blogs from the many posted on the TPT forum and TBTS. Yours is, by far, one of the cutest I've seen! Did you do your own designing? I love all the great classroom pictures too. I'm retired, and have no classroom to take pictures of. I sure wish I did. It makes such a difference, being able to show how well things are working in the classroom, and makes a blog much more attractive. I'm looking forward to some more great posts from ya'll & I hope you'll come check out my blogs when you have time. (Although mine are not near as exciting as yours is!)
    Jean
    Teaching Tidbits and Treats!
    Teachers Like Freebies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...