Saturday, August 3, 2013

What are your best organization tips? AND a Freebie!!!

Hello everyone,

We see that some of you have already gone back to work. We hope your school year is starting off wonderfully!! We go back on August 19th, so we are definitely in the school mode now.

Kelly has to move her room this year and boy it is a lot of work for her! It has really got us thinking about organization. Organization is so important when you are doing so many things at one time. We have come up with a few ideas of our own, we have seen lots of great ideas on Pinterest, and we would also like to hear from you and see what great ideas you have for organization. Here are some of our ideas:

#1~This is a small expandable pouch we found in the sale section at Target. We were thinking we could easily store our reminder bracelets and brag bracelets that we are in the process of making.
 
#2~This was another Target find. We are thinking we will use these to store our theme related center activities. We love the fact that they are vertical for easy storage. The problem we are having now is finding them in stock. 
 
 #3~This little container is so cute! I have to admit that I fell in love with the cuteness of it first and then thought about what I could use it for. I am going to use it in my writing center to hold crayons, pencils, and erasers. They are just like the paper sized ones, only smaller. So I am going to copy that good idea off of Pinterest and make labels for the front to match the jungle theme in the classroom. I am hoping this will help the writing center look a little neater at the end of the day.

#4~How adorable are these little baskets from Pottery Barn Kids?? Again, it was love at first sight. I was thinking these would be great to store my Build a Bears. I have a little Build a Bear problem. I have over a dozen, but the children love them so much!! They read to them, work in centers with them, hug them when they need a friend, and there are some special ones that even go home to spend the weekends with the children. Problem.....I was so taken by their cuteness I forgot to check the size of them and they really are too small for what I was thinking. I might be able to fit three Build a Bears in each one if I am lucky! Haha! But I am keeping them because I really like them!

We are still looking for new ideas and we would love to hear from you. Please share some of your ideas below!!

Before I go, we have another Jungle Themed Freebie to share with you. This time we have numbers from 0-10 to hang on your wall for the children to use for reference. They are super cute!

You can download them here!
 
Don't forget to look for other fun freebies at Teaching Blog Addict.
 
 
 
Please let us hear from you for any of your wonderful organization ideas!! We can't wait to learn new ways to get organized!
 
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...