Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Freebie!!

We are joining up with "Freebielicious" for a "Fabulicious Freebies on the First!" linky. Please go and visit her blog and find lots of wonderful and creative new ideas. This is so much fun!!
 
The freebie we are offering is a very fun and exciting way of spicing up your Write the Room center. It is holiday themed and sure to be a hit with your students. We have included four different sheets (in both black/white and color) for children to chose from at this center.
 
Thank you for checking it out! You can download it here.

6 comments:

  1. This is the cutest blog!!! I teach 3rd but I love reading about what's going on with the all grades. I think we can learn from each other. I have so much respect for primary teachers. Third is the lowest I can go!! :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm happy to be your newest follower!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled that the 12 in '12 linky party has inadvertently led me to your blog :) it is just adorable! Thank you for sharing those great "write the room" activities and thank you so much for checking out my blog! I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and your design! Just found you from our linky!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...